The Warehouse Supervisor will work as a team leader in supervising warehouse employees and contractors to ensure MRP is fulfilling customer commitments on-time and accurately. The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for overseeing a number of key areas of MRP’S Warehouse operation, including Receiving, Service Repair, Parts Inventory, Production, Sales Fulfillment and Shipping areas of the warehouse. The ideal candidate will have very strong organization skills and attention to detail and will help instill a TEAM atmosphere and a desire for constant improvement throughout the warehouse.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee personnel and process of receiving shipments from vendors and customers
- Inspect the quality of items upon receiving and prior to moving to outbound functions of warehouse
- Oversee the RMA process of receiving and processing returns from customers
Repair and Refurbishing
- Oversee Repair and Refurbish process to ensure that inventory is properly dispositioned and physically moved to appropriate areas for repair and/or refurbishment.
Sales Fulfillment and Shipping
- Oversees and assists with personnel responsible for arranging shipping for all customer orders.
- Oversees and assists with personnel responsible for managing outbound freight shipments
- Oversees and assists with personnel responsible for managing international shipments
- Responsible for arranging shipping for all customer and assures timely notification to customers of shipment status
- Responsible for managing relationship with shipping suppliers
- Answer phones and emails concerning order status
Production and Repack
- Cleans, packs, crates, etc. all medical equipment complete with accessories in preparation for national or international transit.
- Oversee the repack process ensuring that products are packaged appropriately
- Assist in the hiring process for additional employees and contractors
- Communicate contractor staffing needs with Warehouse Manager
- Keeping others motivated
- Fill in for absent employees and business demands on any level at any time
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to use computer for Inventory tracking and systems, spreadsheets, and shipping all types of orders.
- Problem solving skills, highly motivated, well organized, punctual.
- Use different shipping methods/vendors: UPS, FedEx, DHL, LTL, etc.
- Able to operate and get certified on forklift
- Ability to thrive in high stress situations
- Ability to meet time constraining demands
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, Required
- 5+ years of experience in shipping/receiving operations and/or supervision, with experience in int. shipping, preferred
- Experience supervising multiple employees, preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 /year
- Park City, UT 84098
- High school or equivalent
- Warehouse Management: 4 years