Reporting directly to the Director of Sales, the Sales Operations Administrator is responsible for assisting the overall productivity, efficiency and effectiveness of the MRP sales organization. The Sales Operations Administrator also works closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the company’s defined objectives and priorities are supported by the sales organization.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide day-to-day administrative support for the sales team related to key operational systems including Salesforce.com and the backend operational system.
- Handle important administrative tasks, such as order processing, and act as an extension of the sales team when representatives are away from the office.
- Maintain and manage data accuracy and data processes to support the sales team.
- Analyze, identify and define sales process improvements and enhancements to promote organization-wide adoption and streamline efficiencies throughout the sales cycle from lead follow to closed opportunities
- Manage existing sales tools to support the sales process and improve sales prospecting
- Strive for widespread adoption of a consistent sales process and cohesive usage of Salesforce.com by defining the team and one-on-one training goals. Reporting – provide accurate Salesforce.com reports and dashboards to drive revenue growth, identify opportunities, support sales management and enable marketing to track and enhance campaigns
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 2-4 years of demonstrated work experience in using and creating sales tools, sales processes and sales reporting to drive sales revenue, preferably in a high growth organization
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of company in a collaborative way
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with ability to excel in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment with a willingness to teach and learn
- Highly detail oriented, organized and process focused on ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Proactive, energetic, and customer-centric attitude and an ability to quickly forge productive relationships.
- Experienced with Salesforce.com and third-party applications– Administrator Certification is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Sales Administrative Assistant: 2 years