MRP a leader in the distribution of Capital Medical Equipment is looking for an energetic, conscientious and detail oriented individual who enjoys making a difference, being part of a team and takes pride in their career to work in our fast-paced office. We are currently hiring a part-time and/or full time:
Medical Laser/IPL Service Technician
- Responsible for troubleshooting and repair of Laser equipment both in-house and at customer sites
- Carry out technical assignments to install, modify, and repair our laser-based Medical Systems
- Analyze and repair mechanical, electrical, laser, optic and software failures.
- Complete in a timely manner, standard equipment documentation and reports to include service reports, installation records, etc.
- Provides customers with timely and accurate technical information in a positive and straightforward manner.
- Disassembles malfunctioning systems and handpieces, troubleshoots and uses standardized testing procedures; examines and tests mechanisms for defects.
- Replaces or repairs defective parts; may require modification or replacement components.
- Repairs tests and calibrates equipment according to manufacturers’ recommendations and other established guidelines.
- Shows initiative, excellent customer service, follow established procedures and works in a safe manner.
- Must be able to be an independent thinker and make technical decisions that best support the customer when performing tasks in the field
- Able to operate basic electronic and laser test equipment such as oscilloscopes, multimeters, Ophir energy meters, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- Light mechanical/assembly abilities.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows Office tools.
Experience and Education
- Basic knowledge of electro-mechanical and electronic systems (laser and optics)
- Associates Degree in Biomedical Technology or equivalent in Military or experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience servicing medical equipment required.
- Possesses knowledge of electrical safety theory, and performs electrical safety testing on biomedical instrumentation.
- Minimal Travel Required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 /year
- Park City, UT 84098
- Biomedical Technology: 2 years
- Laser Equipment Repair: 2 years